Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your daily online earning target?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I work full-time online and I have no active offline income sources, therefore, my daily earning target is high. I need to make at least $50 per day just to pay for my basic necessities. Well, I don't make that amount every day but I manage to reach my monthly. What about you, what is your daily earning target?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a beginner in online jobs and I don't have that much experience, for now I manage to reach $3 daily and I am thankful for that but after gaining some experience I will try to increase my income.

I wanted to make at least $3 daily with stability but I am unable to make that so my minimum is $1 so I can make at least $30 every month

I am a beginner in online jobs and I don't have that much experience, for now I manage to reach $3 daily and I am thankful for that but after gaining some experience I will try to increase my income.
$3 only from pay to post forums or you are also earning from other websites?

With me being classed as self-employed I have a target of £645 I need to make a month and I have calculated that to £161.25 a week if I take that and divide it between 5 days a week I need to be earning £32.25 a day which is around $40 daily to hit my target. I am at the moment still working towards that and I am seeing an increase each month so I am hoping I will be able to hit that goal at some point if I keep working on projects and jobs I receive.

With me being classed as self-employed I have a target of £645 I need to make a month and I have calculated that to £161.25 a week if I take that and divide it between 5 days a week I need to be earning £32.25 a day which is around $40 daily to hit my target. I am at the moment still working towards that and I am seeing an increase each month so I am hoping I will be able to hit that goal at some point if I keep working on projects and jobs I receive.
Can I ask from which websites you are able to or hoping to achieve around $40 a day because as for me even $2 seems impossible lol

I am also trying to spend more time on my favorite pay to post websites so that I can break the barrier of $1 earning and can soon reach $3 daily

I do not have any online target as I do not want to be decepted for not reaching my online goal every day and consider as spare earning activity.

I have a very small daily earning target that is $1 and thankfully I have started to reach that now and will increase it in April

Do you find content creation for websites too tiring? (I m asking this question because I see you active on a lot of platforms)

I was targeting $1 daily and now I have managed to make it $2 thanks to Referral Index forum and would like to do better

I work full-time online and I have no active offline income sources, therefore, my daily earning target is high. I need to make at least $50 per day just to pay for my basic necessities. Well, I don't make that amount every day but I manage to reach my monthly. What about you, what is your daily earning target?
For now, I am working towards making $5 everyday. As time goes on, my earnings will improve. I want to take one step at a time.

$5 a day is tough and hard to make for me but I also have this target in mind but first I would like to reach $100 a month

I have active job so I cannot make a target earning daily. I'm just happy if earned 1 dollar in 3 days hehe. But on weekends I can reach 1 dollar a day.

It is not easy for everyone to work with a daily target and this is why many prefer weekly or monthly target but its fine as long as its helping us to stay motivated

It is not easy for everyone to work with a daily target and this is why many prefer weekly or monthly target but its fine as long as its helping us to stay motivated
It's easy even if you work with a pro website you must have a daily target so my target for now is $12 a day including some got websites am working with

It's easy even if you work with a pro website you must have a daily target so my target for now is $12 a day including some got websites am working with
Wow that's a very high target and can I ask you what do you mean by pro websites and from which websites you are able to achieve $12 a day?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds