Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is your current project on which you're concentrating on?

Advertisement Placeholder
Mine would be 100% on my web directory. If I manage to get that to PR4 or PR5 I will be able to sell some links and start making money online. Currently predicted PR is 4.4 and I have bought 3 fiverr gigs to get it to there. I have just purchased another two. But I don't know how reliable Predicted PR is..... :)

I am basically developing and selling other things to improve it. :D

Topadmin.net in my case. I run various sites and projects, but this is my newest 'baby' and it's taken a lot of my attention and ate up quite some money.

Topadmin.net in my case. I run various sites and projects, but this is my newest 'baby' and it's taken a lot of my attention and ate up quite some money.

You have done a fantastic job with the site, especially in such a competitive market! I've read somewhere that you run a Romanian webmaster forum (that's pretty big)- is that the case? :)

Yes, i am seo@Pluginlotto Team. We have developed lots of elgg plugins. And now we are moving to GUN LICENSE version 2 for all what we have developed so far. yet we did not release anything to the public. but soon we will release around 15+ plugins to the elgg community.
Propose to move to GNU License version 2 to increase the quality of what we have create so far.

Yes, i am seo@Pluginlotto Team. We have developed lots of elgg plugins. And now we are moving to GUN LICENSE version 2 for all what we have developed so far. yet we did not release anything to the public. but soon we will release around 15+ plugins to the elgg community.
Propose to move to GNU License version 2 to increase the quality of what we have create so far.

That's really cool :) What do you like about Elgg? What's better about it than another open source script like oxwall? :D

Shole Company I want to make out of it a network of sites of different niche and connect them all together :D

I'm currently working on Curious Cosmos. I have an interest in a lot of fringe subjects, but none of the communities or sites I find about them do any favors for the subject.

I ran a similar community a while back but ended up handing it off to a friend, now I'm getting back in the saddle and creating the site I always wanted my previous one to be. Even creating an internet radio station with some unique content to go along with it.

Working right now on another site for the video game niche, this time a rather narrow niche of that niche (a niche within a niche, so to speak). It really helps that the other sites I'm running are gaming sites as well. I'm just plugging there about it, and it's growing nicely.

I am working on both BigMoneyBox on where I am a admin and TheFinalResult where I own the forums. They are the only forums I am really active on now and the only forums where I take part as staff. I enjoy them both :)

I am focused on selling gigs at the moment on Seoclerks. I've sold $14 worth and have had one of the two buyers request that I do a special deal for a larger order- which would be $24. :) But you have to take 20% from that- fees :(

Mine would be a website I'm working on.I'm currently doing offsite and onsite SEO for my new website ,and I'm hoping that I will see some results soon.

I just bought a new hosting account and I have 4 unfinished project to complete. Hope in a month they will all be operational and ready to promote.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds