Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the new business you are planning to start this year

Ayojesu

Addicted member
Credits
If you are to start a new business soon, what would it be and why would you choose such a business at this time

Advertisement Placeholder
I am set to start an offline business of rearing farm animals by next week this year 2023. The reason why I chose rearing farm animals is because at this very season animals are not cost in market,so I will buy them and sell them during rainy season.

There are alot of business ideas I have that I intend to startup this year but unfortunately I may not begin it on time because I am currently in school and it is quite demanding my Time.

I intend to start blogging, full time by next year. This means I need to work on writing content, learning how to design and optimize a site this year.

At the beginning of this year, I was planning a business that involved 3D printing toys and selling toys for kids. I needed about $10K to start this business but due to lack of funds I have not been able to work on it and I might not be able to start this business this year. Hopefully, I can continue next year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds