Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the meaning of business conductivity?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business conductivity is one of the most important things. This involves utilising data and information and utilise the details in order to benefit the business in the end. This may also involve any kind of data such as market research data as well. So, what is business conductivity?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well to me, conductivity implies something is working and functioning at a healthy rate. It is making the progress it is intended to. For a business, this just means all your ducks are in a row so to speak. You have everything working in favor of your business thriving and expanding.

Well to me, conductivity implies something is working and functioning at a healthy rate. It is making the progress it is intended to. For a business, this just means all your ducks are in a row so to speak. You have everything working in favor of your business thriving and expanding.

I think that business conductivity refers to business adaptability. This may help a business become more conductive, as the business management would become really conductive and manage to work under all conditions. This is a very crucial aspect of any business.

I haven't heard anything about the term business conductivity before. I had to look it up and couldn't come up with anything. The only thing which came close to the term was business conduct and ethics. A business conduct and ethics is different from what you've explained business conductivity to be.

I haven't heard anything about the term business conductivity before. I had to look it up and couldn't come up with anything. The only thing which came close to the term was business conduct and ethics. A business conduct and ethics is different from what you've explained business conductivity to be.

I think that there are many people who discuss a lot about business conductivity. It simply refers to how you manage your relationship with your stakeholders and people associated with the business. It is all about "conducting" your business efficiently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds