Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the difference between credit score and credit report?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Credit score refers to a summarises analyses of credit history of a person. On the other hand, credit reports is a really broad term and it involves a detailed analyses of a person's credit history. So, what are some other differences between the two terms?

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you on the fact that credit score is showing the result of what was gotten after a series of analysis of someone's credit history. It is the history that showcases what the credit score should be. So, understanding the difference between both is very important.

The only difference I can see that exists between credit score and credit reports is that in credit score, it's more singularly tallied to a specific loan or credit card debt which shows how the debtor managed to pay them but on credit reports, it's a record of a borrower's credit history from different sources like banks, credit cards, companies, agencies and even from government too.

The only difference I can see that exists between credit score and credit reports is that in credit score, it's more singularly tallied to a specific loan or credit card debt which shows how the debtor managed to pay them but on credit reports, it's a record of a borrower's credit history from different sources like banks, credit cards, companies, agencies and even from government too.

Well, I think that a credit report might contain a lot more details about the borrower of funds. Credit score is included in the credit report. Credit report may show additional data and details about the amount of money and the due date. It may also include the history of the borrower as well.

A credit score tells about your eligibility to use a credit facility, the higher the score, the better your ability to access credit facilities. A credit report is your credit history that includes your use of loans, loan repayment, outstanding bills, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds