Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best website to make money?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many websites you can make money. What do you think is the best one? While, it has not worked for me, I believe Amazon is the best website for making money. You can do FBA, Merch, Amazon Associate, mTurk, and KDP. Instagram is another good website. You can do Influencer marketing, sell products through your page, create a shop page, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
You already mentioned mTurk website is a crowdsource micro job website. But I work on its alternative Rapidworkers and Hiretalents. I would advise all newbies to earn money here.

I tried to join Mturk but there was no luck, I don't know why really, but hey, there are other pretty good sites to make money online, you mention Instagram, which along with YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch are the sites where you can make the most money online from my point of view.

You already mentioned mTurk website is a crowdsource micro job website. But I work on its alternative Rapidworkers and Hiretalents. I would advise all newbies to earn money here.
I have used Rapid workers but I left the site a long time ago.
I tried to join Mturk but there was no luck, I don't know why really, but hey, there are other pretty good sites to make money online, you mention Instagram, which along with YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch are the sites where you can make the most money online from my point of view.
I have not checked mturk off late but last time I checked it was not available in my location

I have used Rapid workers but I left the site a long time ago.

I have not checked mturk off late but last time I checked it was not available in my location
Anyway, you shouldn't bother, I don't know why they didn't accept me, there was no test of ability or anything, I just sent an application and it was rejected, for no apparent reason or prior examination.

Anyway, you shouldn't bother, I don't know why they didn't accept me, there was no test of ability or anything, I just sent an application and it was rejected, for no apparent reason or prior examination.
Well, there are other ways to make money on Amazon. One of the best ones is Amazon Merch. You do not have to spend any money, all you need to do is upload your design, customize design on your product and sell it

There isn't a single "best" website to make money, as it largely depends on your skills, interests, and goals. However, here are some popular websites and platforms where you can potentially make money:

1. Upwork: A freelance platform where you can offer a wide range of services such as writing, graphic design, programming, and more.
  2. Fiverr: Another freelance platform where you can offer services starting at $5, with opportunities to upsell for higher prices.
  3. Etsy: If you're a creative person selling handmade or unique products, Etsy can be a good platform to showcase and sell your items.
  4. YouTube: You can earn money through ad revenue, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing by creating and monetizing engaging video content.
  5. Airbnb: If you have a spare room or property, you can make money by renting it out to travelers on Airbnb.
  6. Amazon Mechanical Turk: A platform for completing small tasks or "human intelligence tasks" for pay.
  7. Teachable or Udemy: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can create and sell online courses on these platforms.
  8. Rover or Wag: If you love pets, you can make money by offering pet-sitting or dog-walking services through these platforms.

What works for me might not work for you, so practically speaking, there is no such thing as the best earning site. But there are sites where you can earn really well if you have skills to work on those sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds