Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?

Sinrop

Loyal member
Credits
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen exmasters.com offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)

Advertisement Placeholder
I am happy with Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting service. These guys know how to keep everything working efficiently.
In fact, they have decreased costs for a number of features in the time I've been with them; my sense is that they work hard to stay competitive with other hosting services.

Try qhoster.com or hostingsource.com. I'm sure with them you will get what you have been looking for.

Business Analytics Course is a 90% statistical analysis and it is only fair that the premier modules should bear an introduction to Statistical Data Business Intelligence and Data Visualization techniques.360DigiTMG Offers the Business Analytics Course using Job Placement Assistance.

I was looking for someone I could depend on. I found exactly that in hostnamaste.com hosting. I have not been disappointed. Stable, reliable service at a great price.

I am so glad I found this provider and will be recommending NetShop-isp.com.cy to all my friends and clients.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

I think KVChosting.net is awesome they get back to me fast and they answer all my questions!
I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.

There is virtually no type of website you want to built that you cannot build on namecheap hosting platform, the offer a wide range of varieties when it comes to hosting plan, your pocket will determine the type you will purchase.

There are a lot of web hosts that give you free SSL, however, how reliable these free SSLs are compared to the ones that you buy is another question for discussion. If you want unique IP, you can try Virtual Private Servers.

Shopify, the ecommerce platform that makes it easy to build an online store. Did you know that most of its plans include ecommerce site hosting with unlimited bandwidth? Well, no kidding. Shopify users get hosting at no additional cost

I think hostgator is the best on the market right now and the cheapest package is $ 2.75 / month. it is not a large sum and it offers you many advantages! :)

If you need unique IP, you need Dedicated Servers. Namecheap offers Dedicated Servers and they have three different packages. The basic package for dedicated Servers cost $50 per month, you will be paying less if you chose yearly plan

There is virtually no type of website you want to built that you cannot build on namecheap hosting platform, the offer a wide range of varieties when it comes to hosting plan, your pocket will determine the type you will purchase.
SI thIink shopify, the ecommerce platform that makes it easy to build an online store. Did you know that most of its plans include ecommerce site hosting with unlimited bandwidth? Well, no kidding. Shopify users get hosting at no additional cost

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds