Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to sell digital products?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can sell digital products on various marketplaces
  • Amazon: You can sell ebooks and audiobooks.
  • Etsy: You can sell printable wall art, digital planners, workbooks, postcards, calendars, ebooks, etc.
  • Udemy: You can sell online courses
  • Zoom: webinar
  • Fine Art America: Digital Arts
  • Soundcloud: Podcasts
  • Creative Fabrica: SVG files, designs, etc.
  • Your website: From online courses to digital art and ebooks you can sell anything.

Advertisement Placeholder
Daraz is one of the most popular platforms where we could sell different kinds of products. However, when it comes to selling digital products, it may not be the best option. We have some other kinds of options such as Gumroad. However, I am not sure if they support our country when it comes to payment methods. They do use bank transfer option, but it is not for all the countries.

• Etsy: You can sell printable wall art, digital planners, workbooks, postcards, calendars, ebooks, etc.
  • Your website: From online courses to digital art and ebooks you can sell anything.

Amazon and Esty are two popular marketplaces where one can sell their digital products. I have not made use of Esty in the past, but Amazon was a great tool for running my online business when I started. As long as you are able to avoid some scammers there, you will definitely be good.

You need to do two things in order to generate sales, one, rank in the internal searches, and two, market your products. When someone searches for products, you should be able to rank on top. By the way you can also run CPC ads.

Extensive promotion and advertisement of your products is something that is always going to put it in front of people that are looking to patronize or purchase it. It is the reason why marketing and promotion is something that is crucial to the success of any kind of business because that is what will make it possible for your products to be sold when people are seeing it.

Honestly, I don't think you can sell digital items on Etsy, as I believe they only allow you to sell physical items, but do correct me if I'm wrong. You might be able to on Amazon with what you mentioned, but I don't see etsy fitting on here, as I don't think you can sell digital items outright.

Printable wall art isn't digital though, and I don't know who's buying digital planners, postcards, calendars etc. I just don't see it.

Udemy doesn't sell you digital items, but lets you sit in on courses, I don't think that's a digital product unless you can move that course off site and use it anytime you want.

Honestly, I don't think you can sell digital items on Etsy, as I believe they only allow you to sell physical items, but do correct me if I'm wrong. You might be able to on Amazon with what you mentioned, but I don't see etsy fitting on here, as I don't think you can sell digital items outright.

Printable wall art isn't digital though, and I don't know who's buying digital planners, postcards, calendars etc. I just don't see it.

Udemy doesn't sell you digital items, but lets you sit in on courses, I don't think that's a digital product unless you can move that course off site and use it anytime you want.
You can sell different kinds of digital products on etsy. You can sell PNG/SVG files, these are certainly digital products. Since people download and print the digital wall art you have uploaded on Etsy, these are also digital products. The courses on Udemy are also digital products. If you have bought courses, you can access them for a lifetime.

Extensive promotion and advertisement of your products is something that is always going to put it in front of people that are looking to patronize or purchase it. It is the reason why marketing and promotion is something that is crucial to the success of any kind of business because that is what will make it possible for your products to be sold when people are seeing it.

I think that the best way to sell digital products is to target the right kind of audience. This is very important because there is a specific kind of market for digital products and this is a very important thing to note before you attempt to sell digital products. Sellfy is also a very important platform as well where you can sell digital products.

I've purchased more than 20 courses on Udemy and they are very good courses which have helped to improve on my skills. I never knew I can sell my own courses using Udemy platform.

Amazon have been good for my selling of digital and physical products. I've not used Esty in a long time.

I've purchased more than 20 courses on Udemy and they are very good courses which have helped to improve on my skills. I never knew I can sell my own courses using Udemy platform.

Amazon have been good for my selling of digital and physical products. I've not used Esty in a long time.

Udemy is also a great platform. It is also one of the most popular platforms out there. There is a reason why it is so popular. Udemy was founded in the year 2010. This makes it a very old platform if you ask me. Apart from that, Udemy also receives a lots of traffic as well. This is why it is a great platform to sell digital products such as digital courses.

Udemy is also a great platform. It is also one of the most popular platforms out there. There is a reason why it is so popular. Udemy was founded in the year 2010. This makes it a very old platform if you ask me. Apart from that, Udemy also receives a lots of traffic as well. This is why it is a great platform to sell digital products such as digital courses.
I never knew I can use it to sell my own courses online or other digital products. I will explore more on the website to find out how to follow up on using it to sell courses. I've purchased so many from them and I've written some of my own. It will be helpful using the site to sell.

I think that the best way to sell digital products is to target the right kind of audience. This is very important because there is a specific kind of market for digital products and this is a very important thing to note before you attempt to sell digital products. Sellfy is also a very important platform as well where you can sell digital products.

Yeah, that's very correct. When it comes to being able to sell your business product and services, your customers targeting with your advertisement must be spot on. When your advertisement is getting to the right people they are meant for, there's always going to a higher chances of selling more of your products.

The market is so competitive that these days it is quite difficult to sell without advertising. Even the big brands that already have loyal customers (iPhone, for instance) continue to advertise because the moment they stop doing that Samsung will take over the market.

When you're not advertising your business product and services very well, you're the one who's purposely not pushing your business to sell well. Advertisements helps to boost your business and give it wider audience reach. Even with all the competition in the market, when more people see your business, it will sell better.

Create a well-structured sales funnel to effectively promote and sell your digital product. Start with a compelling sales page that communicates the value and benefits of your product. Design an engaging landing page, write persuasive copy, and include testimonials or case studies.

I have also the making use of Udemy for buying some of my online courses and they have so many great courses that can help you to develop skills that will be very beneficial for you from most freelancing jobs that you can actually do. There's nothing you can't sell or find on Amazon. It's a very great platform.

When you're not advertising your business product and services very well, you're the one who's purposely not pushing your business to sell well. Advertisements helps to boost your business and give it wider audience reach. Even with all the competition in the market, when more people see your business, it will sell better.

There are many people who may like to advertise their business. However, it may be possible that they may not have the right kind of direction. This is why I recommend many people to pursue different kinds of courses related to online marketing, especially when you are promoting products specifically for a group of audience.

There are many people who may like to advertise their business. However, it may be possible that they may not have the right kind of direction. This is why I recommend many people to pursue different kinds of courses related to online marketing, especially when you are promoting products specifically for a group of audience.
Choosing the channel that you are going to make use of when it comes to advertising your business product or services even if it's digital product that you are going to sell online, you will have to choose right channel that will give you more reach to your potential customers because that is the only way you can be able to make sales.

You will have to use appropriate platforms based on the kind of digital products you want to sell. You can see ebooks on multiple platforms, but Amazon is the bets platform because of its high royalties and wide reach. While you can sell designs on Etsy, Creative Fabrica or Creative Market might be better for these products

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds