Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best time to invest money in the stock market?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Investing money in the stock market could be a really big thing for many people. However, when it comes to investing money in the stock market, timing could be the basic building block as investing money at the right time could be one of the most essential things when it comes to stock trading.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, the best time is when people are afraid and don't want to buy, when there is a global crisis. You need to have a reserve of funds so that when prices start to fall because of this, buy cheap and just wait 2-3 years and prices will recover and you will be in profit

The best time is certainly when the market has fallen and is on down hill streak. However, you will have to invest only on blue chip stocks to remain profitable.

Yeah, timing can definitely play a big role in stock trading. I’ve found that waiting for the right opportunities and doing your homework can be more effective than trying to time the market perfectly. I used to stress a lot over timing, but now I focus more on steady investing and long-term growth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds