Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best free way of promoting my forum?

Shole

Reputable member
Credits
I am trying a lot of things but I want to know what is the best of them. I mean where can I get the most out of my spent hours working on promoting my forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
Just utilize exchanges, Facebook/Twitter and forum promotions obviously. Remember though, the hours you put in always pay off in the end. You gotta work hard to reap the awards.

Just utilize exchanges, Facebook/Twitter and forum promotions obviously. Remember though, the hours you put in always pay off in the end. You gotta work hard to reap the awards.
I know that but are there any other ways ? I am not good at backlinking any info about that, I am trying now some sites that offer backlinks and will see how that works out :)

Shole, do you own a promotion forum? If so, the best promotion method is to be active on other promotion forums out there- it takes hours a day but you will eventually start to gain real long lasting members....

I know that but are there any other ways ? I am not good at backlinking any info about that, I am trying now some sites that offer backlinks and will see how that works out :)

Of there are other ways, one of the ways I know of and do for other people (Which seems to work well) is write articles and then linkbuild with them. Simple stuff really, I can always tell you more if you wish. :)

Postloop? Have you tried that? It can be useful for activity on a forum....
I used it and i was rather not happy with the posts. They were long posts but not real quality, second they were just posting in general board.
And yeah I am active on promotion forums a lot Sam everywhere where you see someone with the username Shole or Shole93 its me 90% of the time :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds