Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What Is The Best Browser For SEO?

s_sayan

Credits
I'm not talking about if a browser will improve my SEO campaigns at all. I am talking about which browser offers the best tools when it comes to webmaster tools to monitor the activities of my site. I know Mozilla Firefox has a lot of useful plugins, but also Mozilla Firefox is not as smooth as Chrome. Chrome is really smooth. Speed is greater than Firefox in my opinion. But when it comes to webmaster tools can I use Chrome? Does it has webmaster plugins just like Firefox?

Which browser do you think is the best for my purposes?

Advertisement Placeholder
For me it always has been firefox. It has all the tools I need. Firebug, web developer tools, tamper data, imacros and a lot more. I never had any problem in firefox. So yes, obviously I choose Firefox!

Chrome has even better SEO plugins than Firefox. You can choose from these SEO plugins:

SEO Site Tools, SEO for Chrome, SEOquake, SEO Status Pagerank/Alexa Toolbar, iSEO, SEO Analysis Tool, META SEO inspector, Site Information Tool, SEO SERP, Sorezki SEO Plus, SEO Profesional Toolbar, SEO Doctor, Website Value Calculator...

... and there are many other ones!

Same here, I was confused looking at the title, I couldn't understand it until I read the whole thread :)
Well, I guess that's a little trick of mine. A catchy title. ;)

Chrome has even better SEO plugins than Firefox. You can choose from these SEO plugins:

SEO Site Tools, SEO for Chrome, SEOquake, SEO Status Pagerank/Alexa Toolbar, iSEO, SEO Analysis Tool, META SEO inspector, Site Information Tool, SEO SERP, Sorezki SEO Plus, SEO Profesional Toolbar, SEO Doctor, Website Value Calculator...

Thanks a lot for the input. I wasn't aware of those plugins. Seems like I will be able to use Chrome after all.

Almost all those/equivalent addons are available for firefox too.
Its just the personal preference. And firebug is one of the best in the business. Its better than chrome's builtin one! :/

Yes, my preferred browser is also Firefox, this one I am using for almost all of my sites. But sometimes I am using also Chrome, when my sites are not loading fast enough - Chrome is a little faster, even if my favorite is still Firefox! :)

So I installed some of these plugins in both browsers, and I am using both :)

I just told about these plugins for Chrome because I understood that sayan wanted to use Chrome but can't use it in it's real value, he didn't know about these plugins :)

I use 4 browsers :), but not all 4 in the same time. usually I use Mozilla, sometimes Chrome with Mozilla, and when 1 of these 2 is crashing, because I open too much sites in the same time, I use Opera - or when I need to use the Google translator, I use Explorer, because only here I can install the Google toolbar :)

I prefer the addons provided by Firefox. I only use one addon which is enough for me to do my SEO. The addon will show me the page rank of competing web pages for keywords that I want to rank for. This has so far been enough for me to get my content on the first page of Google. I cannot find the equivalent addon on Chrome so I don't use Chrome.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds