Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best affiliate program?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you want to make money through affiliate marketing, you need a program that is reliable and trustworthy. I was once using a program called CJ affiliates. I made some sales and earned $40. I needed $50 to withdraw the payment. After many months, when I went to check my account, I found that my earnings were gone for "inactivity and processing fees" You do not want to end up like this. Therefore, always use a program that does not scam you like this.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to make money through affiliate marketing, you need a program that is reliable and trustworthy. I was once using a program called CJ affiliates. I made some sales and earned $40. I needed $50 to withdraw the payment. After many months, when I went to check my account, I found that my earnings were gone for "inactivity and processing fees" You do not want to end up like this. Therefore, always use a program that does not scam you like this.
That was so bad, you experienced another scam again. There are so many scam sites this time and they are hard to detect. They are very wise The feeling is bad when the site you trusted turned to be a scam site. :cautious:

That was so bad, you experienced another scam again. There are so many scam sites this time and they are hard to detect. They are very wise The feeling is bad when the site you trusted turned to be a scam site. :cautious:
CJ is a popular affiliate networkk, therefore, I wouldn't say the company scammed me. Maybe they had mentioned this in their terms and I missed reading this. The point is you need to check the program throughly before using it.

@Nomad does they mention this when you signup on the term conditions or this is non mentionned this differs from one case to another case, so if it was precised in the terms conditions there is a fee for inactivity that you have aggreed when signup then it is not scam story, but if this was not mentionned when signup this is a scam story.

@Nomad does they mention this when you signup on the term conditions or this is non mentionned this differs from one case to another case, so if it was precised in the terms conditions there is a fee for inactivity that you have aggreed when signup then it is not scam story, but if this was not mentionned when signup this is a scam story.
When I started using CJ I was new, therefore, I might have missed reading the terms. If the program clearly mentions that it will charge for inactivity, and if it deducts your earnings for inactivity, it is certainly not a scam. However, you also need to think about how can an affiliate program charge you for inactivity. Isn't this unethical practice?

Is thr affiliate program still available now? I mean the CJ affiliates that you wrote about

CJ is a popular affiliate networkk, therefore, I wouldn't say the company scammed me. Maybe they had mentioned this in their terms and I missed reading this. The point is you need to check the program throughly before using it.
Okay, that is a very good suggestion, one needs to read the rules and regulations of the site including the reviews from people to gain knowledge.

You should always read the rules before using any platform, this stands true not only for affiliate programs but also for any kind of earning programs

That is a must to do to avoid problems of ignorance. There are sites that I joined but didn't read the rules because the appearance alone tells me it is not worth wasting time

Okay, that is a very good suggestion, one needs to read the rules and regulations of the site including the reviews from people to gain knowledge.
I think some people always think that it is not necessary to read the rules and regulations but they are wrong.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds