Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is skill gape? How do you overcome this problem?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Skill gap basically refers to the kind of skilled person a company may want. However, the current employees working in the company may not possess that skill. This is the definition of skill gap in simple words. Having said that, what are some of the best ways to overcome this problem?

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no way I would like to hire anyone who doesn't have the skill I needed in a person that I know to be what's going to make him or her work efficiently and effectively in my business. I will never hire a square peg to put in a round hole as a worker.

Sometimes you may hire a person and you may not be able to analyse the capability of a person. Under such kind of circumstances, you may end up working with an employee who may have the potential to improve but you may need to offer training to such kind of employees.

Sometimes you may hire a person and you may not be able to analyse the capability of a person. Under such kind of circumstances, you may end up working with an employee who may have the potential to improve but you may need to offer training to such kind of employees.

This is an experience that I have not had in my own business because whenever it comes to hiring anyone to do any kind of job for me in my business of poultry and fish farming, I will always make sure that I carry out the full analysis and evaluation of the person's capability before the person is fully employed to work for me. Once you don't meet those requirements, there is nothing that is going to make me to hire the person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds