Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is personal finance?

Ernestnari

Loyal member
Credits
Personal finance is the management of your finances. It includes everything from saving for retirement to managing your credit card debt. Personal Finance is an important part of life as it plays an important role on how we manage money.

Advertisement Placeholder
At present I am not investing any money and whatever I am earning is either used in spending or deposited in bank so I really need to learn more about personal finance

At present I am not investing any money and whatever I am earning is either used in spending or deposited in bank so I really need to learn more about personal finance

Personal finance refers to the kind of asset you own. It means that it is your asset and not shared by anyone, not even your partner.

Last edited:
What type of Asset are you referring to? Do you mean Car etc or something productive that can yield us money like Gold

What type of Asset are you referring to? Do you mean Car etc or something productive that can yield us money like Gold

When I said that personal finance is an "asset", what I was referring to was "capital" or "cash". I was talking about working capital.

You need cash flow management skills to manage your personal finance. You need to control your outgoing cash flow and improve incoming cash flow.

I am doing my best to spend less and earn more to keep my cash flow positive and this way I can stay competitive and can reach my targets too

I am doing my best to spend less and earn more to keep my cash flow positive and this way I can stay competitive and can reach my targets too
I am also trying my best to spend less money instead of spending money on things that are not relevant

We need to invest more and should learn about different schemes and only then we can expect to do well otherwise not

We need to first learn about it and I am hearing about so many schemes but we need to first check and only invest when we are satisfied

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds