Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is on your bucket list?

Advertisement Placeholder
A trip to Europe would be nice on a bucket list.
Have you ever been to Europe before? If so, what countries have you been to?
Which countries would you say you most want to visit?

If you decide to come to Europe, then you better come to the UK. That way you can meet me and some of your other online friends. I believe many are from the UK :)

I haven't ever been to Europe and if I ever got to go, I will plan a huge meet and greet party for my online friends in the UK. Woot! 🥳

Uk, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland etc.

Last edited:
I haven't ever been to Europe and if I ever got to go, I will plan a huge meet and great party for my online friends in the UK. Woot! 🥳
You better meet me, I'm amazing ;D<3

Uk, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland etc.
I need to visit Ireland and Scotland at some point. And wales You'd be surprised to hear I've been all over the globe but not the rest of the UK.lol

You better meet me, I'm amazing ;D<3

I need to visit Ireland and Scotland at some point. And wales You'd be surprised to hear I've been all over the globe but not the rest of the UK.lol
Lol....you crack me up! :love: Of course...if I ever get to take an amazing trip like that, you will be one of the first to know :)

Lol....you crack me up! :love:
I Am The Best Thumbs Up GIF by Lillee Jean

Of course...if I ever get to take an amazing trip like that, you will be one of the first to know :)
Be There Do It GIF by MOODMAN

I've been very lucky in my Life; As such Have worked in Many Country's as well as Exploring most of them, Its quite a long list so here goes.
Europe, Inc Germany, Austria, Greece and the old Yugoslavia (Just as there Civil War was kicking off.
The Middle East, Turkey [Fantastic Country went all over], Jordan [Was there some time, Would love to live there], Syria, [Not a good place to be at the moment !]
Asia, Extensively worked/travelled all over Pakistan, Khyber Pass and the North West tribal territory's !,
Northern India and Nepal, Was away Working and Travelling for almost 3 Years, Then popped down to Australia, Did every state before Immigration got be on a expired visa and Deported me :mad:

If I ever get a chance would love to visit Canada & USA :cool:

Last edited:
I've been very lucky in my Life; As such Have worked in Many Country's as well as Exploring most of them, Its quite a long list so here goes.
Europe, Inc Germany, Austria, Greece and the old Yugoslavia (Just as there Civil War was kicking off.
The Middle East, Turkey [Fantastic Country went all over], Jordan [Was there some time, Would love to live there], Syria, [Not a good place to be at the moment !]
Asia, Extensively worked/travelled all over Pakistan, Khyber Pass and the North West tribal territory's !,
Northern India and Nepal, Was away Working and Travelling for almost 3 Years, Then popped down to Australia, Did every state before Immigration got be on a expired visa and Deported me :mad:

Ah, that is quite interesting. Hopefully you can come to the USA sometime.

Awesome, how travel a lot! How many times a year do you go abroad? :cool:

You guys long time friends? :cool:
Nope; Also I'm now retired so Money for travel restricted unless I've got work on in a particular location;
So leaving me with bits of the UK I've still got to do, Mostly Scotland west coast & Shetland, and a much fuller tour of Northern Ireland, as when I was there back in 71 was working full time with no chance to sight see, And I guess by now it would have completely changed. ;)

Nope; Also I'm now retired so Money for travel restricted unless I've got work on in a particular location;
So leaving me with bits of the UK I've still got to do, Mostly Scotland west coast & Shetland, and a much fuller tour of Northern Ireland, as when I was there back in 71 was working full time with no chance to sight see, And I guess by now it would have completely changed. ;)
Where are you based?:)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds