Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a sport that you don't consider a sport?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
People consider golf to be a sport and I never have. I understand that there is a system involved that would classify it as a sport but it seems far too casual to be labeled as one. Most people don't consider pool to be a sport yet most people consider golf to be one?? What is a sport that you don't consider a sport?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will keep saying this about that slap fighting sport. It's an absurd sport, if a player is been interviewed and asked what do you do for a living, what would have been his reply??

I will keep saying this about that slap fighting sport. It's an absurd sport, if a player is been interviewed and asked what do you do for a living, what would have been his reply??

The thing is that those people who are into this slap fighting of a thing are usually very proud of it because they are doing this on a channel that people watch it all over the world. I don't think it's something they will find very difficult to admit to as their career if they have been asked.

It's slap fighting or butt slapping that I do not consider as a sports. In fact, any kind of sports that have to do with slapping is something that I find to be very disgusting and I am very disappointed that there are some people who sponsor that kind of silly activity called sports.

Slap fighting and butt slapping are different. They are not the same thing because it seems like you're mistaken. Slap fighting is across the face while butt slapping is on the butt which is mainly played by ladies.

They both should be canceled as sports.

I don't know why golf isn't considered a sport by many? You need coordination, precision, good handling of the golf club, and strength and there is competition involved, it has everything it needs to be a sport, unlike slap Fighting which is ridiculous for my taste.

Golf may be considered a boring sport for many, but it's a sport in my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds