Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What Is A Good CPM For A Movie Download Forum?

s_sayan

Credits
So, I finally created my forum two weeks ago. It is a forum about movie and music album downloads. Obviously I have few visitors right now. However, I'd like to monetize my forum. The problem is most CPM networks that could allow my site have really high requirements. They require my forum to have a lot of visitors to get me in, and most of the big CPM won't accept my site because of my niche.

So, do you guys know of any good CPM that could accept my new forum and my niche? I tried Clicksor, but I stopped using it since earnings were not showing and the ads really annoy my visitors.

Please let me know of a good CPM.

Advertisement Placeholder
Monetizing a movie download forum will be difficult indeed. Anyway you could try those filesharing networks which pay you for the downloads of your files from their sites!

Another idea is, try searching for other same niche websites and find out which provider they are using!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds