Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

what if someone stole your blog content?

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree, I'm sure that things like that happen all the time and we just don't know about it. If that did happen to me though I would make them take it down.

I agree, I'm sure that things like that happen all the time and we just don't know about it. If that did happen to me though I would make them take it down.

That's easier said than done.

It's awful when someone steals your content, whether you're a blogger, forum poster, etc. It's potentially going to be bad for your SEO when you end up having duplicate content that has been crawled elsewhere on the internet. If this happened to anyone, I'm sure we'd all be doing whatever we could to get the stolen content taken offline, but the thief probably isn't going to cooperate with you. I would immediately contact this person's web host as well.

If my content was stolen and posted on another site which was gaining them traffic. I would either make them take it down or post my blog URL in the description crediting my works. If they refused to do that then I would file a RipOffReport on their blog because they are stealing potential ad revenue from my blog. Either way, at this time I do not own a blog and don't plan on doing so. So, I am sure I won't have to worry with this. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds