Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What/How many mods/plugins do you have on your board?

shadowslight

Renowned member
Website
soothingchaos.com
Credits
Ok, so we know running a software in plain jane mode, doesn't offer much of a custom experience. So most of us usually add plugins/modifications. As the title says, what or how many mods do you have on your board?

as for me on my board, i have:
  • Topic Prefixes
  • Scrolling Affiliate/advertisement box (home made)
  • Instant ACP Redirect
  • Custom anti spam mod

what about you guys?

Advertisement Placeholder
Here is our current mods, some are just installed but not being used and some I'm thinking of getting rid of due to lack of use but hey ho. :p

aeYvt.png

Impressive list. Im not sure what half that does... tapatalk is probably the android/iphone app, a trader system...and the rest of it ...im blank on

Im working on a blog and picture gallery modification for my board. and possibly another.

BD Banking is for the WGBB$ , BD Widgets is for the stuff in the sidebar and the BD tag is for something like this crimsontears :p

All simple really, some of it was installed before my time but most of it we know what it does, haha. Making it yourself eh?

Not many, I use forumotion so I am limited to what I can do... D:

BD Banking is for the WGBB$ , BD Widgets is for the stuff in the sidebar and the BD tag is for something like this crimsontears :p

All simple really, some of it was installed before my time but most of it we know what it does, haha. Making it yourself eh?
not home made, but rather i alter the codes and such from either abandoned or cdurrent modifications to suit my needs.

well i got a portal modification and gallery mod, on top of a few minor tweaks. but yeah once i get it going i'll be happy to share

off topic: did you get that pm? >_>

well i got a portal modification and gallery mod, on top of a few minor tweaks. but yeah once i get it going i'll be happy to share

off topic: did you get that pm? >_>

I have a gallery and popup chatbox, what logs in with forum username and pass. =D

I have a few options for chat... currently i have a remote chat with a forum bridge that i've been working on that identifies the user in the forum and applies the name and ranks to the chat room. but I keep having issues with authentication.

I have a few options for chat... currently i have a remote chat with a forum bridge that i've been working on that identifies the user in the forum and applies the name and ranks to the chat room. but I keep having issues with authentication.

Aww, good luck with get it sorted! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds