Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What helps you work faster?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Sometimes we get to a point with out work where the work just drags on. What methods do you take to help move your work faster? Do you schedule your time better? Do you set aside your work for a certain time of the day and focus on it then?

For me, I like to get my work done as soon as possible. Usually it's in the morning hours, or if I'm not feeling great, I crack it all out in the afternoon.

What are some ways to get work done faster though? What methods work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Music. When I listen to very calm music with a very good lyrics, there's no much time I can't really spend online or any project that I can't complete within the shortest amount of time possible.

If I am interested in the work, I can work fast, if the work is boring, I cannot work fast. Therefore, the first thing for me to work faster is to work on jobs that I find interesting. I also work faster when there is a lot of money involved. If the job promises me good money, I tend to work faster.

What helps me work faster is the genuine enjoyment I find in the tasks at hand and the happiness it brings me. When I'm genuinely interested in and passionate about the work I'm doing, it feels less like a chore and more like a fulfilling activity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds