Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What happened to your first website?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
So- simple question, What ever happened to your first website? Do you still own it?

My first website: jobs4teens.co.nz attained a PageRank of 4. So I swapped it for a new domain (it was about to expire). It had been banned from adsense after invalid clicks and I believe the new owner sells links and other stuff on the site... :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never owned a proper fully working site on my own.
I've co-founded a gaming forum, it went on for about 3 years then we decided to close; the owner is still going strong with a new site.

I've never owned a proper fully working site on my own.
I've co-founded a gaming forum, it went on for about 3 years then we decided to close; the owner is still going strong with a new site.

Ah the thrill of starting your very first site!!! Well, you could always use your $WGBB to get a domain and hosting and start something! :)

Ah the thrill of starting your very first site!!! Well, you could always use your $WGBB to get a domain and hosting and start something! :)

I might think about that, although I'm more focused on being apart of communities such as WGBB, instead of running my own.

I can't remember, I think it got spammed in the end by some randomer.

My first forum was spammed to death(to death, like 10k spam posts) on it's first day of existence :D

Well, good luck with it mate! I was an Admin on a fairly successful RS fansite for quite some time, took a while to get popular. I wish you luck. :)

Thanks so much! =D

It's very new.

Ok! Thanks so much. :)

If you have any free time it would be great if can get a couple of posts down. ;)
No worries if you can't though ofc. :banana:

Ok! Thanks so much. :)

If you have any free time it would be great if can get a couple of posts down. ;)
No worries if you can't though ofc. :banana:

I might sign up and post around a bit later, stretched for time atm.. hardly find enough for WGBB atm. :3

The first website I made was about the Plague and it was in middle school for a class. It is sitting on a HD somewhere, or in archives, or it doesn't exist. It wasn't a fully functioning site on its own meaning that it was just a subfolder of the school's website.

Tucker, your site loaded rather slow, but the site looks like it was cool. It's a shame you don't update it very often.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds