Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What games are you looking forward to in 2023?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
We are now four months into 2023 and as much as we have had new games come out, there are still many that are still yet to be released this year. It got me wondering what everyone is looking forward to in terms of games in 2023.

I myself am excited for Hogwarts Legacy to release for my console as I am on the Xbox One X, not too long to go now!

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm really excited for the end of this month because Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (basically a remake of the Harvest Moon game as far as I know, with tweaks and stuff) comes out on the 27th or so. :D

FF16
Lies of P
Trails into Reverie
Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name.

Even though it's not coming this year, FF7 Remake part 2/Rebirth has my attention too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds