Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What game would you love to see remade?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
There have been so many games released in the past that there are in some cases, games that you would like to see remade and released again and it got me thinking about what others games would be that they would love to see remade.

I myself would love to see Simpson Hit and Run and Simpsons Road Rage remade and released if possible. Loved these two games when they first released.

What game would you love to see remade and released again?

Advertisement Placeholder
Legend of Dragoon would be cool. I never finished it, maybe someday. XD

Me I’d like any of the Linar games. In particular I’d like Lunar 2 on mobile or the Switch or something.

Chrono Trigger could be cool too.

Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Simpsons Hit and Run
Simpsons Bowling
Simpsons Hit and Run would be cool. I know someone was actually remaking it themselves and actually got quite far with making it. Its on Youtube somewhere.

As for games I'd like to see remade, Cant really think of many. SSX? But I kinda loved the hated remake of that. Smugglers Run would be pretty nice. A very one dimensional game but one I enjoyed a lot in my youth.

Simpsons Hit and Run would be cool. I know someone was actually remaking it themselves and actually got quite far with making it. Its on Youtube somewhere.

As for games I'd like to see remade, Cant really think of many. SSX? But I kinda loved the hated remake of that. Smugglers Run would be pretty nice. A very one dimensional game but one I enjoyed a lot in my youth.
SSX and any of those old sports games! The NBA one was the shit as a kid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds