Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What food makes you sick?

Liam_Bullet

Renowned member
Credits
Have you ever eaten any food and end up feeling sick immediately? I have found myself in this situation which wasn't funny in any way. I was hospitalized for 3 days before I started feeling better. It's why I don't eat anything made with mushroom.

What kind of food makes you sick?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not eaten any food that made me sick and had to be rushed to hospital. However, once I went to a Thai restaurant and when I saw a frog on a plate on the nearby table, I felt sick. I had to change the table.

I haven't had to be hospitalized after eating something that made me feel sick.
I was eating foods like pasta, noodles, bread, etc and was feeling sick after eating them. I went on to get gluten-free pasta and haven't felt sick eating pasta.

I can't say that I have fallen ill or been admitted to hospital due to any type of food I ate but I ended up in hospital with food poisoning after having a chicken wrap from a local takeaway place near me. Safe to say I never have gone back to them for food and I stick with where I know is safe and I have not had issues with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds