Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Does It take To Become A CEO Of A Company?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
A CEO is also called "Chief Executive Officer". It is assumed that the CEO of a company is one of the highest ranking official. In many cases, a CEO may play a very important part when it comes to running a company. However, becoming a CEO may not be that easy after all. So, how do you become the CEO of a company?

Advertisement Placeholder
It takes qualifications and experience. You can't be lacking in any and hope to become a CEO as it's considered impossible unless you actually want to go through the corrupt route. That's why we have ranks in any organization and with each rank, you gain more experience.

You need education, possibly the highest level of education. Then you will have to work in a company for years, probably 10-15 years. In the mean time, you should also continuously perform well and get promotions in your organization to reach the highest position. In you have high level of education, if you have many years of experience, if you have been associated with many successful companies, you will have a chancxe of getting hired as a CEO.

I've never seen or heard anymore whom was hired from another company to be made the Chief Executive Officer. No matter the skill and knowledge of the person, the person will never be given the opportunity because it's not the order of things. Chief Executive Officer is most times the owner of the business who started the business.

It takes hard work, but also a long history of working across companies. Some CEOs are hired on to run a company, while others are raised up through the company. Most times the person who starts the company is the CEO. But there are times where CEOs are voted in, some hired on, etc.

It comes down to what you can bring to the table. Being a previous CEO helps, but I'm sure being any major title at a company could get you the job. Like a CFO, COO, etc.

It takes hard work, but also a long history of working across companies. Some CEOs are hired on to run a company, while others are raised up through the company. Most times the person who starts the company is the CEO. But there are times where CEOs are voted in, some hired on, etc.

It comes down to what you can bring to the table. Being a previous CEO helps, but I'm sure being any major title at a company could get you the job. Like a CFO, COO, etc.

It definitely takes a very long time in order to become a CEO. Having skills and experience alone will not be sufficient at all when it comes to becoming a CEO. You may also need to invest a huge sum of money in the company and buy shares as well.

When you establish your own business or company, you become the CEO of the company by right. But in an organization most CEO are appointed by the directors of the company, most times it comes with experience and expertise..

When you establish your own business or company, you become the CEO of the company by right. But in an organization most CEO are appointed by the directors of the company, most times it comes with experience and expertise..

I think that the system of each and every company might be different. If you are working in a public limited company, then the CEO might be hired by the company's directors. However, when it comes to private companies, the CEO might be the owner of the company as well.

I think that the system of each and every company might be different. If you are working in a public limited company, then the CEO might be hired by the company's directors. However, when it comes to private companies, the CEO might be the owner of the company as well.
Exactly the same thing I have said earlier. The owner of the business become the CEO by right of business ownership. But becomes different in public establishment where the CEO are selected or elected by the directors..

If I'm not wrong CEO is a term of position which is used in companies. It can be private or public liability company. Starting a business which isn't a private or public liability company doesn't address the owner as CEO. He could be called the business owner or entrepreneur.

If I'm not wrong CEO is a term of position which is used in companies. It can be private or public liability company. Starting a business which isn't a private or public liability company doesn't address the owner as CEO. He could be called the business owner or entrepreneur.

A CEO is not necessarily the owner of the business. Sometimes the chairman could be the owner of the business as well. This entirely depends on how many shares the CEO or the chairman owns. In a private company, the chairman might hold more power than a CEO.

A CEO is also called "Chief Executive Officer". It is assumed that the CEO of a company is one of the highest ranking official. In many cases, a CEO may play a very important part when it comes to running a company. However, becoming a CEO may not be that easy after all. So, how do you become the CEO of a company?

I'm not the CEO of any company and I don't think that I would become one in the future. What I am now is a business owner and it's a business of poultry and fish farming. If it gets to the point where it's going to become a big company tomorrow, then I will become the CEO of the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds