Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you use Generative AI for?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you use Generative AI? What kind of Generative AI tools do you useful? What do you use Generative AI tools for? Well, I use multiple Generative Tools and I use these tools for content creation, research and marketing. For instance, I use ChatGPT to create copies and DALLE to generate image that I can use for marketing materials. I use BARD for research. I use Nightcafe studio for generating art.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used it to create images, to make queries, for example in chatgpt or bing AI, and I have also used it to create music and analyze content generated by other people, to identify if that content is human or generated by AI, for example, for this forum.

I mostly use generative AI for code generation, although they don't always generate correct code, they sometimes give a new idea and I also noticed that some of the codes are based on old documentation.

I am very sad that they made Midjourney pay to use now. You had subscription before as well but you had at least 20 images to try out before buying it. Now you must buy.. But I loved it and used it for generating images.

I am very sad that they made Midjourney pay to use now. You had subscription before as well but you had at least 20 images to try out before buying it. Now you must buy.. But I loved it and used it for generating images.
Have you tried Nightcafe.studio? It is completely free. If you use it daily, you will earn credits which you can use for image generation.

Nightcafe Studio is really good. You get sign uo bonus credit that you can use to generate image. If you log in every day and create at least one art, you will get additional credits. If you log in 5 days in a row, you get extra credits. You can use these credits to create images. Therefore, it is free to use.

I’ve been using generative AI for a bunch of different things lately. One thing I enjoy is turning photo into painting. It’s incredible how a simple picture can be transformed into something that looks like it was painted by hand. I’ve used it to create unique gifts for friends and family. It’s also great for adding a personal touch to my home decor. Plus, it’s not just about art; I’ve also found it helpful for writing. Whenever I’m stuck on a project, the AI gives ideas and helps me find the right words. It’s like having a creative assistant right at my fingertips.

Last edited:
I primarily use it for translations, as it often provides quick and accurate results. I’ve also tried using it for writing tasks, but I’ve found that tools like resume now work a bit better for that purpose. They offer tailored templates and features specifically designed for creating resumes, which helps ensure that the final product looks polished and professional.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds