Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Do You Understand By Business Amalgamation?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business amalgamation is the process that involves joining two different business ventures into a single business venture. This may also involve legal matters as well. Business amalgamation could be quite important because it may help to reduce unnecessary competition in the market. So, what are your thoughts about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is when more than two or three business Enterprises going to an agreement in order to become one or form a single business partnership to achieve a particular purpose.

I have never been in a situation where I had to merge my business with another business. IN the business world business amalgamation or merging is a common phenomenon. By merging businesses, they give up competition and start building monopoly in the market.

You've explained what business amalgamation is about and your explanation is very correct. I've seen a lot of businesses do it and you can see the reason why they do it. It's like going into a business partnership but amalgamation is more deep. Banks have done it so many times in my country.

I have never been in a situation where I had to merge my business with another business. IN the business world business amalgamation or merging is a common phenomenon. By merging businesses, they give up competition and start building monopoly in the market.

Two rival businesses can decide to merge just to become more powerful and fight the supposed mafia in their sector. Business amalgamation occur also when one stronger business decides to merge with the weaker one or the one that is contemplating folding because of one challenge or another.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds