Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do you think?

coolmatt47

Credits
Hey everyone! I am starting a new forum called tutorials for free. Basically it is just going to have lots of tutorials. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think. I love suggestions so I would love it if you could give me some. Here is the site: www.tutorialsforfree.0hna.com

Advertisement Placeholder
A few quickies:
  • Buy a domain name and a hosting.
  • Get a favicon
  • Remove all broken images.
  • Change the newpost/no-newpost icons to something better so that that white grainy border will not be visible!
If you're taking this site seriously, you better buy the domain and hosting first! And fyi, if you don't want to spend money on it yet, its ok. Be active enough and you can get it from Webguru for free. For details see my signature link.

For the newpost/no-newpost icons, I'd suggest changing the format to .png. Having them in .gif format is what's making them have that white grainy border that xp0iter mentioned.

A few quickies:
  • Buy a domain name and a hosting.
  • Get a favicon
  • Remove all broken images.
  • Change the newpost/no-newpost icons to something better so that that white grainy border will not be visible!
If you're taking this site seriously, you better buy the domain and hosting first! And fyi, if you don't want to spend money on it yet, its ok. Be active enough and you can get it from Webguru for free. For details see my signature link.

Getting a free domain from WebGurubb and free hosting would make a great improvement to the site! Other than that, I'm thinking basic image things; the logo, new post icons Etc. need changing :)

Thank you everyone! I am going to try to get a free domain and hosting from webguru! I have someone working on the logo right now. I will fix the new post no post icons.

Thank you everyone! I am going to try to get a free domain and hosting from webguru! I have someone working on the logo right now. I will fix the new post no post icons.

A domain from WGBB is a great idea :) And if you're really active here you should get to the required points really quickly!!

I recommend a whole new theme, a new host. The one you have now displays only the background, and all broken images. I then refreshed and it does not even work, and gives me the error "
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.tutorialsforfree.0hna.com

" I would also purchase a domain, as no one truly wishes to go to a hosting based domain.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds