Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about a nudist beach?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
For me, this is a very strange topic, because how could people just come up with such a thing, but many people visit it. I saw a lot of bloggers who talked about it, that there are a lot of old people and there is no point in going there if you just want to see someone naked and there is no point in that. What can you say about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people might just like the feeling on one's own body. In fact, when I was overseas, they had these bathhouses with all these hot tubs and it was so awesome, but don't tease me for being gay. I'm not, ha ha,

Anyway, honestly, I really think these beaches might be attracting pervs. :D It's sort of a no-brainer.

Well, there aren't many nudist beaches where I live, and I've never visited any, but I don't care much about them, I mean, I'm not going to go to any, so I don't care if people go there to be naked as long as the rules are respected, I remember that as a child I went to a beach that was near a nudist beach and I saw a lot of people walking naked, I found it funny.

I have never been to a place like this and I do not think I would go there knowingly. I find this idea disgusting. Only animals do not wear clothes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds