Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do you drive?

edenwax

Addicted member
Website
ed3n.me
Credits
I know theres an old thread like this but Im pretty sure it hasnt seen the light of day since 2016 so I'm starting a new one!

What are are you driving? (if you drive, that is)

I'm currently driving this beauty:
mecar.jpg
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (with Honda Sensing).. what a mouthful

Advertisement Placeholder
I drive a 97 Ford Ranger. However, it runs well for its age. The only problem being the transmission. Nonetheless, that can be fatal. I mean, imagine crossing the highway and it stalls - as it does sometimes.

I drive a 2010 Subaru Forester now. I was driving a 2006 Honda Civic LX that I loved, but I hit a deer going home from work a couple months ago and messed the car up pretty good.

Awww no! RIP Civic :fearful::disappointed:

On the other hand Foresters are pretty respectable. Cant go wrong with a flat-four and AWD!

I drive a fully paid off 2012 Red Chevy Sonic Hatchback that is spoiled with unlimited Sam's Express Top Washes. Gets washed on the way to work and on the way home and gets hot wax once a week. :) Clean as a whistle. Got to keep that paint looking fresh, ya' know?

I drive nothing. 24 years old and not driving. partly since the cost of cars and insurance are so high and also it's like £60 an hour to learn

In the countryside where I live, driving is a must. No public transport.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds