Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do with your savings?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Every time I receive payment, I try to save 10-20 percent. My savings serve as a safety net for financial emergencies. I try to maintain an emergency fund that can cover my costs for up to a year in a situation when I lose my current income. I also use my savings to invest in stocks, crypto, ETFs, and Mutual funds. I try to invest regularly. Regular investments across various markets and assets will serve as my wealth and also income source after retirement. With plans to build substantial portfolios, I anticipate financial stability during my old age.
I also save to buy assets such as a house and a car.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every time I receive payment, I try to save 10-20 percent. My savings serve as a safety net for financial emergencies. I try to maintain an emergency fund that can cover my costs for up to a year in a situation when I lose my current income. I also use my savings to invest in stocks, crypto, ETFs, and Mutual funds. I try to invest regularly. Regular investments across various markets and assets will serve as my wealth and also income source after retirement. With plans to build substantial portfolios, I anticipate financial stability during my old age.
I also save to buy assets such as a house and a car.
As the rate of inflation is increasing day by day, it is very important for you to have some savings which can be useful to you in times of trouble.Apart from this, if you are conscious of your savings then you can be able to earn a lot of money by investing it anywhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds