Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do with your old smartphones?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What do you guys do with your old smartphones? Do you donate them? Maybe recycle them at some tech recycle station? Or maybe you refurbish them and use them for other means? I know people who mod old smartphones and uses them as webcams or security cameras. I was thinking about re-using one of my old phones as a little phone for my cat to watch cat videos. He goes crazy for cat videos haha. Anyway, what do you do with your old smartphones?

Advertisement Placeholder
What do you guys do with your old smartphones? Do you donate them? Maybe recycle them at some tech recycle station? Or maybe you refurbish them and use them for other means? I know people who mod old smartphones and uses them as webcams or security cameras. I was thinking about re-using one of my old phones as a little phone for my cat to watch cat videos. He goes crazy for cat videos haha. Anyway, what do you do with your old smartphones?
I have all of my old phones, I kept them all. I even keep some of them charging at times, because I have a hard time saying goodbye, but that's my own issue.
I have this old iPhone that's been dead for a couple years now, and it magically came back to life on the 4th of July. It was the coolest thing ever, because I really needed an old photo from that phone.

I give my old phones to those who actually need them (a lot of people in low-income families will be grate ful to you). Sometimes I also sell my old phone in thrift stores. Whenever I find exchange offers, I also exchange my old phones for new devices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds