Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do when you're sick and can't work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What do you do when you're out of commission from work due to being sick? I try to keep up with work, but sometimes you need to take time off from work when you're sick. For me, when I get sick and can't work, I usually just take the day and try to recover as fast as I can.

What about you? Do you have workers who take over when you're gone?

Advertisement Placeholder
What can I do when I cannot work because of sickness, except to get rest and wait for speed recovery? In the meantime, I also tell my client that I am sick and the work will be delayed

What do you do when you're out of commission from work due to being sick? I try to keep up with work, but sometimes you need to take time off from work when you're sick. For me, when I get sick and can't work, I usually just take the day and try to recover as fast as I can.

The best thing I always do is to rest so that I will recover in time and I will begin to make money back.
Resting will make me to heal very fast. I have tried it several times.

I rest because if I don't, it will take longer for me to get better. I watch TV shows, listen to music, and scroll through social media. I really don't like to be sick, but sometimes you can't do anything about it, so the best thing to do is to rest, because then your body will recover more quickly.

When I am sick what I can do is to take a rest, so that when I am much better I can start my work back, because there is no way you work when you are not fit, you stay till you recover fully.

I take time off. I mean there is not much I can do. If I am able, I just work from home but if I am very sick, I just rest it off. My boss hates when people come into work sick.

Notify your employer as soon as you can just let them know your sick and unable to work then take some time off and recuperate and if your job allows remote job then work at home. Your health should always be your most priced possession.

For my game shop, my staff would run that day without any supervision from me. When I was an employee though, they would just draft someone to fill in for a sick staff.

Sickness is an inevitable thing and something that you can't really control. For my offline poultry business, it would be a lot easier. That is because the farm is located in the compound I stay. My staff would take over everything. I can just manage and stand up to check. But my online work would suffer the most because even a slight headache, I can't work.

Actually I think it depends in the kind of job you do or business.

Personally I owned my own business which I have someone who will be responsible when ever Iam not available even though all critical decisions can only be made by me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds