Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do when the internet is out and you can't work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What do you guys do when the internet ends up going out while you're trying to get work done? It's happened to me a few times where my internet would go out, sometimes for hours on end, leaving me waiting to get back to my work. It sucks, but sometimes I write content on my phone or PC while I wait for the internet to come back on. Sometimes you gotta keep working when you can't do anything else. Find other work you can do, or prepare for the work to be done later.

Advertisement Placeholder
That sounds like a challenging situation. One effective approach would be to note down your tasks or goals on paper using a pen. This way, even if your motivation temporarily wanes, you'll have a visual reminder of what needs to be accomplished. Alternatively, you could consider locating the nearest Internet café to access the internet and work on your tasks there.

Even though I work online and I need the internet to work on most of my jobs, I can continue working even when there is no Internet. I am a writer and I can continue working on my manuscript even when I do not have internet access. I also do offline research, reading journals and research papers.

What do you guys do when the internet ends up going out while you're trying to get work done? It's happened to me a few times where my internet would go out, sometimes for hours on end, leaving me waiting to get back to my work. It sucks, but sometimes I write content on my phone or PC while I wait for the internet to come back on. Sometimes you gotta keep working when you can't do anything else. Find other work you can do, or prepare for the work to be done later.

Well, when internet no longer works, I simply cannot work because I depend a lot on the internet when it comes to making money online. The fact of the matter remains that I work full-time online. This is why it is very important for me to stay connected to the internet. Now many people depend on the internet and cannot live without it.

I don't think there is anything that you can actually be able to do in this situation when your internet is completely out. It's not your fault that the internet is out, all you are going to do is to wait it out for the internet to come back online. You can have different internet subscription as a back up.

I am very lucky that I have some skills that I can be able to results back to whenever I am not working on my. I can also decide to visit a few friends or even just walk around the neighborhood. I do not like to be constantly fixed around on my laptop every time.

I don't think there is anything that you can actually be able to do in this situation when your internet is completely out. It's not your fault that the internet is out, all you are going to do is to wait it out for the internet to come back online. You can have different internet subscription as a back up.

I have availed the best internet service in my country and it is really cheap as well. However, the main problem is electricity outage and this is not only affecting online earners in a bad manner, in fact, it is also affecting many offline businesses in a bad manner as well.

I have availed the best internet service in my country and it is really cheap as well. However, the main problem is electricity outage and this is not only affecting online earners in a bad manner, in fact, it is also affecting many offline businesses in a bad manner as well.

I can easily tell you that electricity problem is something that is common in most developing countries including my country as well and there is nothing that we can do about it which is why the only alternative is for you to have generators that you are making use of as your backup for electricity.

I can easily tell you that electricity problem is something that is common in most developing countries including my country as well and there is nothing that we can do about it which is why the only alternative is for you to have generators that you are making use of as your backup for electricity.

Electricity outage is a really huge problem, as you mentioned. In my country, people have started to use electric generators for a long time now. This makes them deal with problems related to electricity outage in the best manner. Regardless of that, this problem will not be solved that quickly.

Electricity outage is a really huge problem, as you mentioned. In my country, people have started to use electric generators for a long time now. This makes them deal with problems related to electricity outage in the best manner. Regardless of that, this problem will not be solved that quickly.

It is the only alternative that we have for the situation that we are facing when it comes to electricity problem and even right now I am talking with you I've been making use of my generator for the past 5 hours as there is no light and I'm not sure if electricity is still going to come back today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds