Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do for work?

Ramo

Credits
What does everyone do for work? Do you love your job? Hate your job?

I am a Personal Trainer at a fitness gym. I have been doing this since I was 22 and I'm now 28. I went to school to study Kinesiology to become a Personal Trainer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't work yet.

I am still a student, thus I live in my parents house and so my living is 'their' really. I have a couple of years left before I start working and getting into the rhythm.

Web hoster and internet marketer, blogger, teacher, editor in chief, translator. I'm doing a lot of things for a living. This is just how I roll through life.

I'm a freelance graphic and Web designer, so I make some money doing that. I also make money from writing reviews on peoples blogs, websites, and forums. Really, I wouldn't classify this as "making a living," but I do have income coming in for those things.

I am a music teacher and I have my own business teaching private music lessons. I teach guitar, drums and piano. I currently have over 50 students and it is growing.

Literally what I am doing currently at that very moment, I'm getting paid to post posts on this wonderful website I get 1 dollar for 10 posts which is really nice.
So far I've earned 12.5 dollars and I will to earn much more.
It is really fun and enjoyable to write such posts and I really not regretting for starting.

I really like my job, I am a software expert moreover, I believe there are software that is not developed, so I personally try to create something.

I am basically a content creator, I make most of my money through content creation. I am also an online entrepreneur and I sell various products and services to make money. run and manage blogs, forums, online stores, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds