Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What custom content boosts traffic the most?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
When you are trying to drive traffic to a new blog, what sort of content does the best?

Videos? Articles? Pictures? Or is it just down to the luck of the draw? I am having a hard time building up traffic. I know it takes a long time but I would have expected to see some traffic increasing by now considering I am adding new content to the site daily.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you are trying to drive traffic to a new blog, what sort of content does the best?

Videos? Articles? Pictures? Or is it just down to the luck of the draw? I am having a hard time building up traffic. I know it takes a long time but I would have expected to see some traffic increasing by now considering I am adding new content to the site daily.
I think videos and pictures is better because a lot of people do not really like to read including me and that is why a lot of people prefer to watch video advertisement instead of the other

When it comes to advertisement you need marketing skills which will include videos, pictures and articles but nowadays people don't really want long articles and long videos. You need short and concise advertisement.

It depends on how you have done SEO and how you have marketed your content. If you have done SEO and if your content ranks well on search engines, articles bring more traffic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds