Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What company do you use to take QR payments?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Something that I recently found out about is QR payments which allow your customers to be able to make payments through your website using a QR code. This is fairly new to me but I do know that others do use this option.

It got me wondering which companies people use to accept QR payments that are trustworthy. It would be something I would like to add to mine if possible to allow another form of payment method.

Advertisement Placeholder
QR payment is very popular in my home country. If you want to pay, you just open your banking app or payment wallet, scan the seller's code, and transfer the payment. If you want to get paid, take a screenshot of your QR Code available in your mobile wallet or banking app, and send it to your buyers.

I'm going to be very honest here with QR payments, it's something that I have never used. It's not like I don't see it being used in so many shopping malls here but I feel that it's not really what I would want to use. It's either use direct bank transfer or use my card or pay through PayPal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds