Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses/companies/people inspired you to make yours?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Whether you have started a business, a shop, a service etc, what has inspired you to make yours? Maybe it was a business you respected growing up, or a company you were a fan of, or some business person you saw and wanted to replicate. Is there anything that inspired you into your profession?

Advertisement Placeholder
Whether you have started a business, a shop, a service etc, what has inspired you to make yours? Maybe it was a business you respected growing up, or a company you were a fan of, or some business person you saw and wanted to replicate. Is there anything that inspired you into your profession?

I usually get inspired by many people in my life. So, there are many of them. You can learn lesson from many people in the world and this also includes successful people as well. There are many businessmen who have also written books as well. If you are inspired by them, then you can red their books.

I am really impressed by how Mattel became a billion-dollar company by just selling Barbie. How DC and Marvel became billion-dollar companies by selling comics and movies. maybe someday I can create my own doll and a cinematic universe around it.

My business of poultry and fish farming was something I picked from my mentor who was also in the same line of business. Seeing how successful he was in managing the business drove me into starting mine which I consulted him and he gave me all the necessary training I needed to do it successfully.

My business of poultry and fish farming was something I picked from my mentor who was also in the same line of business. Seeing how successful he was in managing the business drove me into starting mine which I consulted him and he gave me all the necessary training I needed to do it successfully.

There are many businesses that are inspired by others. When other people see you becoming successful, then they will try their best to copy the idea and this is when they face copyright charges. In order to avoid this, many businesses usually alter certain things when it comes to running business in order to make it look different.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds