Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

📢 Ad Revenue What Are Your Strategies For Growing Your Blog

Focusing on advertising revenue, including PPC (Pay Per Click) and CPM (Cost Per Mille).
Credits
What does blog growth actually mean to you, is it just traffic and revenue, or also the number of posts and comments? Or perhaps, your subscriber list? What are your criteria for growing your blog? Well, for me traffic is one of the major criteria for blog growth and I use Google Analytics to track traffic so that I can plan my content calendar or marketing and SEO based on the Analytics data. Revenue is another criteria and to monitor revenue, I frequently visit the dashboards of ad networks I use on my blog. Number of content is another criteria, so I also try to publish content on a regular basis.

Advertisement Placeholder
Content is king when it comes to growing your blog. This is the reason why you have to put more efforts in creating high quality contents because this is what is going to make a lot of people to always want to visit your blog from time to time and even refer others to check out your blog because they will always gain something informative and important whenever they visit your community.

Yes, content is king but having great content is not enough. If you check the top search results, you will see sometimes the content isn't great but still they rank top. Since it is top ranking, it might be pulling a lot of traffic even when it is not a great content. Writing a great content is the basic step, your content also needs to be optimized for search engines.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds