Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Your Reviews About Survey Monkey?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Survey Monkey is not a paid survey site. In fact, it is not a survey site in the sense that it is really different from online survey sites that reward users. It is not used to collect market data just like paid surveys do. It is used to collect opinions only. So, how do you rate them?

Advertisement Placeholder
I find SurveyMonkey to be a very user-friendly and efficient piece of software for designing and executing surveys, with a variety of customization options and templates accessible. This is my honest feedback concerning this platform.

I heard about this platform; it looked like a very user-friendly and legit platform. However, since I can't do surveys because of my location, I didn't even try it, but if you live in the top tier, you can definitely check it out.

By signing up with Survey Money, you will get access to paid surveys. However, I do not use this platform. IN fact I do not use any survey platforms because surveys are mostly available in high tier countries and I live in a low tier countries. Before you join any platform make sure to do some research to see if you can actually access surveys.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds