Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your favorite work traditions?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are your favorite work traditions? When I look at work traditions, it's like family traditions, but instead involves work and your co-workers or employees. It can be anything like a yearly Christmas party, a group hangout every week, or anything. You can exchange gifts on the holidays, do game nights with the crew, go out to sporting events. Making traditions with work friends can be as rewarding as family traditions. Do you have any?

Advertisement Placeholder
We celebrate Dushera and Diwali during the autumn. It is very common for the em ployers to give bonuses and gifts during the dushera or diwali. I also make sure I give gifts and bonuses during these festivals. We also have new year's eve parties at the office.

If you are working in a country that is very religious when it comes to some certain celebration they are doing, you are definitely going to be observing that their religious celebration whenever it is time in your workplace especially those who are in Islamic countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc.

What are your favorite work traditions? When I look at work traditions, it's like family traditions, but instead involves work and your co-workers or employees. It can be anything like a yearly Christmas party, a group hangout every week, or anything. You can exchange gifts on the holidays, do game nights with the crew, go out to sporting events. Making traditions with work friends can be as rewarding as family traditions. Do you have any?
the capacity to follow workplace customs. However, there are some common workplace customs that employees could appreciate, such as team-building exercises, holiday gatherings, and awards ceremonies. These customs support a productive workplace environment, develop relationships amongst coworkers, and raise spirits. The particular preferred customs can vary greatly between people and businesses, but they all generally make the workplace more interesting and pleasurable.

I think that each and every workplace have their own different workplace traditions. This is because each and every business is quite different. I would prefer working in an environment where they facilitate employees and make it possible for employees to enjoy different kinds of benefits.

The only kind of celebration that the company where I am working takes very seriously is the end-of-the-year party. They put in so much effort in organising and planning this party because a lot of the company's investors are going to be invited to the party. There is a lot of celebration, enjoyment and partying that day. So, everyone is going to enjoy the last day at work before they close for the year.

The only kind of celebration that the company where I am working takes very seriously is the end-of-the-year party. They put in so much effort in organising and planning this party because a lot of the company's investors are going to be invited to the party. There is a lot of celebration, enjoyment and partying that day. So, everyone is going to enjoy the last day at work before they close for the year.

I think that parties and celebrations should be a major part of a company's working traditions. This is quite important, especially if the workload is quite high. A workplace management may also introduce games and contests in order to make things different. However, many businesses do not have any kind of policy regarding this.

The only work tradition which is practiced at my workplace is visiting any of the company's staff who's sick at home or hospitalised. This tradition made me to believe our management cares about all of the employees. I've been visited once when I had Malaria and typhoid which broke me down for 2 weeks at home. The company with some of our staff came to visit me. They brought gifts, chocolates and flowers.

The only work tradition which is practiced at my workplace is visiting any of the company's staff who's sick at home or hospitalised. This tradition made me to believe our management cares about all of the employees. I've been visited once when I had Malaria and typhoid which broke me down for 2 weeks at home. The company with some of our staff came to visit me. They brought gifts, chocolates and flowers.

I would really feel loved getting this kind of care from the company where I'm working. Unfortunately, this isn't done in my company. It's only those that I'm very close with that visit and check up on me when I was ill.

Companies really need to start this tradition because it's going to make their workers become very loyal to the company. They will find it very difficult to leave the company for their rivals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds