Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your favorite selling strategies?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Here are some of my favorite strategies to sell a lot of products and generate profits:
Find a product that has a lower cost price, or manufacture a product with a lower cost price, and then sell it for a higher profit margin.
Sell better quality products so that there is a higher chance of selling products.
Provide faster shipping, and also free shipping
Concentrate on customer satisfaction you will sell more units.

Advertisement Placeholder
Everything that you are doing in your business that is related to selling your product and services is always going to start from the advertising and promoting strategy that you have. When you're not promoting your business very well, even if you have a very high quality product and a very good price, you will still not be able to sell them because there are no customers that are seeing whatever you want to sell.

Everything that you are doing in your business that is related to selling your product and services is always going to start from the advertising and promoting strategy that you have. When you're not promoting your business very well, even if you have a very high quality product and a very good price, you will still not be able to sell them because there are no customers that are seeing whatever you want to sell.

Door to door marketing could also be a great selling strategy but I think that there are many other selling strategies as well. This also involves setting up many stalls in the local markets and this is the kind of sale strategies many popular companies are also using as well.

Door to door marketing could also be a great selling strategy but I think that there are many other selling strategies as well. This also involves setting up many stalls in the local markets and this is the kind of sale strategies many popular companies are also using as well.

I know that there are still some businesses that are making use of door-to-door marketing strategy which I believe it's still working for them. As far as I'm concerned, it is not something that is going to work out for me in my own business because there is a way my own business nature is that will make it impossible to work out for me.

I know that there are still some businesses that are making use of door-to-door marketing strategy which I believe it's still working for them. As far as I'm concerned, it is not something that is going to work out for me in my own business because there is a way my own business nature is that will make it impossible to work out for me.

Door to Door marketing is very effective. However, I have noticed that it has become less common nowadays. There are still a few local companies that utilise this technique. However, it is rarely used by big companies in my country. However, it may still be quite relevant.

Door to Door marketing is very effective. However, I have noticed that it has become less common nowadays. There are still a few local companies that utilise this technique. However, it is rarely used by big companies in my country. However, it may still be quite relevant.

As far as I'm concerned, Door to Door Marketing strategy is supposed to have been scrapped now in business. For you to see know irrelevant it is in my eyes, it was completely useless when the pandemic of coronavirus struck but online marketing was never stopped and it kept bringing in sales for businesses.

As far as I'm concerned, Door to Door Marketing strategy is supposed to have been scrapped now in business. For you to see know irrelevant it is in my eyes, it was completely useless when the pandemic of coronavirus struck but online marketing was never stopped and it kept bringing in sales for businesses.

I think that it was still used during the pandemic. However, the fact of the matter remains that it was quite limited to certain areas. Door to door marketers had to follow certain kinds of rules when it comes to marketing a product, but I must say that it was, indeed, limited to certain locations at that time.

I think that it was still used during the pandemic. However, the fact of the matter remains that it was quite limited to certain areas. Door to door marketers had to follow certain kinds of rules when it comes to marketing a product, but I must say that it was, indeed, limited to certain locations at that time.

Door to Door marketing have its limitations and that's why most businesses are not taking it seriously like they used to. They have more better chances reaching more customers and converting then to buy from the business with promoting their business online.

Marketing on social media with discounts being offered. Such selling strategies have been good for my type of business as most customers always key in to buy and wish to buy most of the time whenever that I have birds to sell. It is a proven fact that a lot of customers will always want to get freebies from you.

Marketing on social media with discounts being offered. Such selling strategies have been good for my type of business as most customers always key in to buy and wish to buy most of the time whenever that I have birds to sell. It is a proven fact that a lot of customers will always want to get freebies from you.

From my observation of managing my business of poultry and fish farming for more than six years, I have come to understand that customers are always interested in getting discounted sales.

This is something that is capable of making them even buy when they never had any intention of buying from you but simply because you're offering discount, they will be pushed to buy at that moment so that they don't miss out on the discount.

From my observation of managing my business of poultry and fish farming for more than six years, I have come to understand that customers are always interested in getting discounted sales.

This is something that is capable of making them even buy when they never had any intention of buying from you but simply because you're offering discount, they will be pushed to buy at that moment so that they don't miss out on the discount.

As the Christmas season is approaching, I have a couple of customers who are already asking me whether I will give them free chickens for the Christmas season. It is not easy to give them an answer now, but it is very important that I try to reward some customers too at the end of the day with amazing offers of chickens at that period.

As the Christmas season is approaching, I have a couple of customers who are already asking me whether I will give them free chickens for the Christmas season. It is not easy to give them an answer now, but it is very important that I try to reward some customers too at the end of the day with amazing offers of chickens at that period.

Being very quick to respond in this kind of enquiries from your customers is something that is always going to turn out to haunt you in the end. You might make some decisions that are not well thought of and it's going to be a very serious dent in your business finances. With how it is going to make you to run too much cost in your business, it will take a deep cut in your business profits.

Being very quick to respond in this kind of enquiries from your customers is something that is always going to turn out to haunt you in the end. You might make some decisions that are not well thought of and it's going to be a very serious dent in your business finances. With how it is going to make you to run too much cost in your business, it will take a deep cut in your business profits.

This is true. I always don't respond at all and laugh it off. My aim is to keep giving them the best service that they need while the big bonuses can be decided later too. I don't open my cards by saying everything that I would want to do to a customer.

This is true. I always don't respond at all and laugh it off. My aim is to keep giving them the best service that they need while the big bonuses can be decided later too. I don't open my cards by saying everything that I would want to do to a customer.

Yeah, that's very correct. Customers will always be interested in what they are going to benefit from your business irrespective of the money they are paying you not being enough. It is only going to be your smartness that is going to help you to avoid the trap they are setting for you which is going to be for their own gain and not for your business.

I guess one would be to offer free shipping over a certain amount. This encourages more sales very easily. Another would be to offer discounts for people to encourage them to be repeat customers. Offering them 10% off their next purchase for example.

I guess one would be to offer free shipping over a certain amount. This encourages more sales very easily. Another would be to offer discounts for people to encourage them to be repeat customers. Offering them 10% off their next purchase for example.

Whenever it come to offering discounts to customers, this is a strategy that have always been very effective in helping your business to make more sales. This is because customers will always been interested in buying products on discounts so that they will enjoy cheaper prices in the products they want to buy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds