Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Responsibilities Of A CEO In A Company?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
A CEO of a company is a really highly ranked official. The job of a CEO may be quite hard. A CEO is responsible for all kinds of business management and operation in a company. CEO holds the power to direct the managers and give them orders. This also includes general manager as well. They may hold the power to make a decision related to investments, management, business activities, etc. So, what are some of the key roles performed by the CEO of a company?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not easy to define what a CEO has to do, and what duties and responsibilities he has to fulfill as what the CEO has to do and needs to do depends on the company's policy, size of the company, nature of the business, etc. Do you think CEO of google and CEO of Amazon have the same responsibilities?

I think that a CEO is responsible for many different things in a company. A CEO's job is not that easy. They are responsible for handling many different departments in the company and this also includes handling sales department, accounting department, and many other departments as well.

The chief executive officer of any company is in charge of so many things in the business but it is simply easier to summarise it by saying that anything that ensures the success of the business and meeting the objective and goals of the business is what's the chief executive officer oversees and make sure that it's something that is stable in the company.

The chief executive officer of any company is in charge of so many things in the business but it is simply easier to summarise it by saying that anything that ensures the success of the business and meeting the objective and goals of the business is what's the chief executive officer oversees and make sure that it's something that is stable in the company.

I think that CEO is also in-charge of online marketing and promotion methods as well. there are many departments in a company. this includes marketing, accounting, production, customer service, etc and the CEO is responsible for all of them.

I think that CEO is also in-charge of online marketing and promotion methods as well. there are many departments in a company. this includes marketing, accounting, production, customer service, etc and the CEO is responsible for all of them.

No, I don't think that the CEO is going to be in charge of online marketing and promotion methods used by the company. There's a reason why companies have marketing department. The head of the marketing department is the one in charge of the company's online marketing and promotional needs.

No, I don't think that the CEO is going to be in charge of online marketing and promotion methods used by the company. There's a reason why companies have marketing department. The head of the marketing department is the one in charge of the company's online marketing and promotional needs.

On the contrary, I think that CEO has the power to give orders to the marketing department. This is because he holds the central power to do so. CEO is a very powerful person. In many cases, a CEO could be even more powerful than a chairman in case if the CEO buys and holds majority of the shares of the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds