Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best ads for a general chat site?

Advertisement Placeholder
I currently run a technology forum. I post ads based on electronic items. These ads are relevant to my users and many click the link and buy products from these ads. And this generates good revenue through Amazon affiliate marketing ads.

Well, I figure it would be stuff like dating, food, funny stuff etc.. Basically, it would be stuff that would appeal to nearly everyone. Well, what ads have you put on your general chat forum? What was the response? What ads might you consider putting on there?
I think that some of the best ads to put up will probably be about applications that could be helpful or that could help them to increase their productivity perhaps and i think that general topics that include life, should also have a few advertisements on life games as well. Game advertisements can be a good income source.

If your site is keyword optimized, using adsense ads is the best approach. Adsense is contextual advertising site and as long as your site and web pages have focused keywords, relevant ads will be displayed on your site. The primary benefit of displaying relevant ads is you have higher chanmces of ad engagement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds