Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Stock Dividends? How Important Are They?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
As far as I have read, dividends are the "profits" that are earned on stock purchases. This means that when the stock performs much better in the stock market, the buyer of the share may receive gains on his investments. So, how are they important for a trader? I think that a trader could reinvest the dividend share in the market and earn more money. What do you think about different strategies involving dividends?

Advertisement Placeholder
Stock dividends are payments made to shareholders by firms from profits or retained earnings. Dividends can indicate a corporation's economic well-being and may attract investors.

Some stock investments give you a regular return on your investment, this is called stock dividends. Depending on the company's policy, you will receive quarterly or yearly dividends.

Stock dividends are payments made to shareholders by firms from profits or retained earnings. Dividends can indicate a corporation's economic well-being and may attract investors.

I think that stock dividends and the percentage of such kind of dividends are subjected to many different things. I think that the profitability factor is one of the most important things which is considered by investors in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds