Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Some Of The Disadvantages Of Artificial Intelligence?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Artificial intelligence is one of the most essential and one of the most important revolutionary changes in the human history. There are many people who tend to use artificial intelligence and incorporate it and utilise it as a powerful resource when it comes to business. We know that there are many advantages of artificial intelligence. However, do you think that there are any negative effects or disadvantages of artificial intelligence when it comes to business or corporate world?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people will lose their jobs, that is for sure. For instance, you can now use AI to generate graphics, you do not have to hire a graphic designer. This will push graphic designers to the brink of losing their income sources. The popularity of AI will also create fake news as you can easily manipulate images. There are technologies to create fake videos and this deepfake will tarnish the images of popular figures.

What Nomad said, about people losing their jobs. But not only that, but it's going to be used to create work and cheat on school. It may seem like a great tool, it is, but it is also a dangerous tool that is going to result in new laws about AI to come out I bet. AI is changing a lot, and fast, and I think maybe we need laws on that.

What Nomad said, about people losing their jobs. But not only that, but it's going to be used to create work and cheat on school. It may seem like a great tool, it is, but it is also a dangerous tool that is going to result in new laws about AI to come out I bet. AI is changing a lot, and fast, and I think maybe we need laws on that.

Whenever we think about disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence, losses of jobs is the very first problem that comes to our mind. However, the fact of the matter remains that there might be other disadvantages as well. For example, the artificial intelligence could be misused as well.

Personally I believe that one of the biggest downsides of artificial intelligence is that it will make cheating to be something that is very common because we will no longer have people that are seen as smart been recognised since everyone now have access to artificial intelligence that is going to make them all look smart.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds