Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Some Of The Best Alternatives To Paid Surveys?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Making money by completing paid surveys is a great way to make money. However, the fact of the matter remains that not all the people may enjoy making money by completing surveys. There are many people who may not even be able to complete the surveys at all because they may not even be qualified to do so. So, what are some of the best alternatives to paid surveys?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not doing surveys. I know people always bring them up, but survey sites pay next to nothing for the work you do. If you can get into a beta program to test something, try that, but make sure you're being paid good.

Most survey sites pay next to nothing for the surveys you do. They usually take a long time to do, and the payouts for them aren't worth much. I mean, do you want to do a survey for $1 or less? Probably not, so when you have to do survey upon survey just to get $20 or something, then it becomes a question of, am I really maximizing my time properly to make the most money?

The thing with qualifying for surveys too, really makes it harder to find surveys you can do. Otherwise you literally have to lie in order to get into some surveys, and in that regard it hurts the results if half or most of the people are paid to fake the results.

Survey sites don't pay a livable wage, so I don't do them. If you find me a survey site that I can qualify for every survey and make money based on the time I'm working, I'd do it, but from what I see, surveys don't provide enough for me to truly recommend them for pay.

If you mean Survey Site Alternatives then the best ones are: Freecash, Superpayme, Rewardingways. They are also known as GPT sites and are quite a popular way to make money.

Making use of survey website have never been a thing for me because of the amount of pay that you are most likely going to make from such websites and is the reason why I try as much as possible to avoid working on them. Although there are some people who are living in top-tier country that says they can easily make $1-3 a day from survey websites that is available in their country.

Well I complete surveys every day, I can say that alternatives with similar earnings can be microtask sites, as long as you have access and complete a few tasks a day, paid forums, or write articles, these are alternatives that I have tried and have given me results similar to surveys.

Well I complete surveys every day, I can say that alternatives with similar earnings can be microtask sites, as long as you have access and complete a few tasks a day, paid forums, or write articles, these are alternatives that I have tried and have given me results similar to surveys.

A very good friend of mine introduced me to a kind of survey website that is called Remotasks recently and according to him he has been able to make up to $60 from making use of the website for a few days which is something that is very good to the best of my knowledge.

A very good friend of mine introduced me to a kind of survey website that is called Remotasks recently and according to him he has been able to make up to $60 from making use of the website for a few days which is something that is very good to the best of my knowledge.
Yes, I have come to earn in a month more than $ 200 only with paid surveys, it is a good extra income, especially if you have enough opportunities to do them, as I said before, there are some that pay very well for little work.

Making use of survey website have never been a thing for me because of the amount of pay that you are most likely going to make from such websites and is the reason why I try as much as possible to avoid working on them. Although there are some people who are living in top-tier country that says they can easily make $1-3 a day from survey websites that is available in their country.

Well, the good thing is that paid surveys are not the only way through which we could make money online. There are many ways through which you could make good money online. Online paid forums and freelancing websites are some of the great ways to earn some good money. However, you have to be pretty active on these websites in order to earn.

Yes but even if we don't have opportunity to take part in surveys since am from low tier country o know alternative to survey are micro jobs website you can even see survey work in some of the micro jobs website,you can also try this freelance website up work

Making money and get paid to forums is one of the best alternatives to completing online surveys. websites like bizdustry platforms that you should be looking at because they will give you the opportunity to share your thoughts with others and make friends while also learning.

Making money by completing paid surveys is a great way to make money. However, the fact of the matter remains that not all the people may enjoy making money by completing surveys. There are many people who may not even be able to complete the surveys at all because they may not even be qualified to do so. So, what are some of the best alternatives to paid surveys?
PTP, PTU, 📸 PTT (type/transcribe), even PTC.
Of all the GPT's, the survey sites are probably my least favorite. The surveys themselves lead you to other survey sites claiming to pay you to complete surveys, but you end up qualifying for maybe one or none.
I've found the survey sites and GPTR (read) emails, etc. have you going around in circles and not getting very far. That's been my experience anyway, it was one of the first things I tried when I was starting out. It seemed so easy, too easy. And that's usually not a good sign.
🥴😅 (Not when working online.)

PTP, PTU, 📸 PTT (type/transcribe), even PTC.
Of all the GPT's, the survey sites are probably my least favorite. The surveys themselves lead you to other survey sites claiming to pay you to complete surveys, but you end up qualifying for maybe one or none.
I've found the survey sites and GPTR (read) emails, etc. have you going around in circles and not getting very far. That's been my experience anyway, it was one of the first things I tried when I was starting out. It seemed so easy, too easy. And that's usually not a good sign.
🥴😅 (Not when working online.)

Survey websites are preferable for people who live in western countries. However, even many people in western countries never tend to make huge income just by completing surveys. Having said that, I have found a video of a guy who tested how much he earned by completing surveys and the results were not that much impressive at all. He merely earned a few cents. However, we must keep in mind that some people also earn a couple of dollars within a few hours. So, it all depends on the kind of survey site you opt for. Your location, profession, age, gender, etc might also play a role as well when it comes to qualifying for surveys and earning more.

Surveys are good for those who are based in Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries, people in Tier 3, 4 and 5 will either not have access to high paying surveys or even if they can use surveys, payment is very low. A better way to earn would be freelancing, provided you have professional skills. If you are having a hard time selling your freelancing services, you can try blogging and vlogging. It will take time but if you are persistent and have skills, you will certainly succeed.

Survey websites are preferable for people who live in western countries. However, even many people in western countries never tend to make huge income just by completing surveys. Having said that, I have found a video of a guy who tested how much he earned by completing surveys and the results were not that much impressive at all. He merely earned a few cents. However, we must keep in mind that some people also earn a couple of dollars within a few hours. So, it all depends on the kind of survey site you opt for. Your location, profession, age, gender, etc might also play a role as well when it comes to qualifying for surveys and earning more.
I know what you mean.
Also, many of these sites require signing up for free offers; many people are willing to do this, and they may be the ones who get paid more because they are devoting more time into the offers as well. But even the offers sometimes extend into surveys asking if other household members are interested in certain products, books, games, gambling, and before you know it, you're already on the Publisher's Clearing House list saying "You're almost a winner! Just buy 20 books and magazines! Don't give up now, you're so close!"
😝😂
I don't like these sites

Yes but even if we don't have opportunity to take part in surveys since am from low tier country o know alternative to survey are micro jobs website you can even see survey work in some of the micro jobs website,you can also try this freelance website up work
You could also try freelance jobs, it is a good alternative to surveys but you may need some extra skills, but if you want to earn more money, you have to acquire more skills.

The first online making method that I first got attracted to was this very idea of earning from working on surveys and it was a difficult thing to learn that it's not usually available to people from my region.

I know what you mean.
Also, many of these sites require signing up for free offers; many people are willing to do this, and they may be the ones who get paid more because they are devoting more time into the offers as well. But even the offers sometimes extend into surveys asking if other household members are interested in certain products, books, games, gambling, and before you know it, you're already on the Publisher's Clearing House list saying "You're almost a winner! Just buy 20 books and magazines! Don't give up now, you're so close!"
😝😂
I don't like these sites

I remember working on many sign-up websites in past during my teenage days. At that time I was exploring different opportunities in order to make some extra cash online. They do offer many such "opportunities" that would allow you to earn money or win a prize in case if you buy a certain products. They may also offer you a gift card in return. By the passage of time, I realised quickly that these sites might not be for me and there are many other people who never like such sites.

Yes, I have come to earn in a month more than $ 200 only with paid surveys, it is a good extra income, especially if you have enough opportunities to do them, as I said before, there are some that pay very well for little work.

Wow, any survey website that is capable of paying those who are making use of it $200 every month is definitely a very good option for people to make money from it. This is because when you even look at so many paid to post website, I don't think it is possible for you to make $200 every month from majority of them.

You could also try freelance jobs, it is a good alternative to surveys but you may need some extra skills, but if you want to earn more money, you have to acquire more skills.

I think that micro job sites are a really great way to make money and they are great alternative to paid surveys. They are mostly available to many people. However, certain micro job sites might not accept people from all over the world. So, this might be a big problem for many people.

I remember working on many sign-up websites in past during my teenage days. At that time I was exploring different opportunities in order to make some extra cash online. They do offer many such "opportunities" that would allow you to earn money or win a prize in case if you buy a certain products. They may also offer you a gift card in return. By the passage of time, I realised quickly that these sites might not be for me and there are many other people who never like such sites.
Also, very time-consuming.
Remember the long lists of questions you were required to answer before qualifying for the gift cards?
You'd see something like Page 3 of 14 😬😅 and oh boy by then you're already tired. Especially with questions like
Do you or any family members suffer from:
Arthritis
Asthma
Brain Fog
Bursitis
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Circadian Rhythm Disorder
...and the alphabetic list of ailments goes on ......

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds