Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some common reasons for resignation?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Job resignations are a quote common kind of thing. There are many employees who resign from the job due to many different reasons. Not being paid well could be a reason. However, this may not be the only reason why employee may resign. So, what are some of the most common reasons for resignation from the job?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will definitely resign at the workplace when my healthcare is not made a priority. I want to work in a place where my safety is paramount and there is no other way to go about it instead of getting that assurance from the firm that they care. When I notice that they don't care, I will always have to seek to leave the place for a better one.

I will definitely resign at the workplace when my healthcare is not made a priority. I want to work in a place where my safety is paramount and there is no other way to go about it instead of getting that assurance from the firm that they care. When I notice that they don't care, I will always have to seek to leave the place for a better one.
Most of people are in need in money and then will accept any work condition and this what made these kind of companies strong because they doesn't pay for healthcare and also no assurance and pay workers without any contract.

There are far too many to name, but I figure the main things are when someone is caught cheating the company, maybe stealing from it, and in turn they allow this person to resign instead. You also have those who don't like the work and decide to resign so they can focus on work they can get into. There's a lot of different scenarios, I don't know if there is one more known than the others.

I might accept a job where I'm not paid well because I had no better offer in the beginning but if have another better paying job, it calls for my resignation in my current work where I'm not paid well. If my health is making impossible for me to keep work on a job, I will resign.

Most of the people I know quit their jobs because they are not satisfied with the pay structures or are frequently humilated at the workplace. Some people I know also resign from the job because they find better opportunities else where.

Most of the people I know quit their jobs because they are not satisfied with the pay structures or are frequently humilated at the workplace. Some people I know also resign from the job because they find better opportunities else where.

Yes, I wouldn't stay on a job which is not paying well for a long time when I find another better option. I will not resign automatically without notice because it's wrong to do that unless timing isn't in my favor with the new job.

Whenever my mental health is no longer guaranteed in any job that I am doing, I believe that it is time for me to call it quits on that job.

I'm not going to compromise my health simply because I want to make money from working for any company.

It is very important for us to take care of our health because no amount of money is going to save us when our health have been completely damaged.

People commonly resign from their jobs for various reasons. Seeking better career opportunities, whether for personal growth or a higher salary, is a frequent motivator. Unhealthy work environments, lack of job satisfaction, or feeling undervalued can also prompt resignations.

Whenever my mental health is no longer guaranteed in any job that I am doing, I believe that it is time for me to call it quits on that job.

I'm not going to compromise my health simply because I want to make money from working for any company.

It is very important for us to take care of our health because no amount of money is going to save us when our health have been completely damaged.

One of the biggest reasons why people may resign is due to the fact that they may not be treated well. Employees may be demanded to do more and more and this may frustrate the employees a lot. This is why they may resign.

One of the biggest reasons why people may resign is due to the fact that they may not be treated well. Employees may be demanded to do more and more and this may frustrate the employees a lot. This is why they may resign.

Whenever an employee is not treated well by his boss which is also going to be in relation to the employee's salary not being guaranteed all the time, there is nothing that is going to keep the person working for that kind of business establishment for a long period of time. The person will definitely get frustrated and resign.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds