Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What anti virus do you use?

Credits
So, let us know, what anti virus do you use? Is it a free or paid program? If it's paid, how much does it cost on a yearly or monthly basis? I use Malwarebytes Premium and took advantage of their 30 day free trial before purchasing a monthly license with them. It's one of the best out there, keeping my CPU use low.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Avast as an antivirus but a free version. I used to download from pirate bay and get cracked or portable versions but I don't know, it became harder and harder to do the cracking nowadays. It seems that Avast did a pretty good job to discourage everyone who wants to use it without paying for it. Free version has its limitations so... I don't have it installed now xD

For the longest time, I would use anti-viruses such as Avast but back in 2021, I found I was having a lot of issues with my desktop PC and it was struggling to run a lot. I decided to remove the anti-virus I was using and instead, use the built-in anti-virus on Windows and had no issues.

I now always use the Windows Anti-Virus

I make use of two anti virus a blow aside the system's default. One of it is smadav which is very steict and conscious while the other us 360 less strict but dominant.

I use 360 Total Security. I have used the paid version in the past but these days I am using free version. I have never encountered any issues even when using free version.

Avast and Microsoft Defender have been the two antivirus software I've used. They are both very good because they served me in top capacity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds