Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What annoys you the most?

Advertisement Placeholder
Good grief, specially lately. Hopefully the CAPTCHA changes you made has solved that problem.

Crappy WiFi is one thing that drives me insane. There's nothing like using the internet and constantly being disconnected every couple minutes.:rage:
It hasn't so far!

My wifi at my house is 3.75mbs down at max. I'm in the country so I know the pain!

Lol, the internet at my house doesn't ever get over a 1mbs download speed. It's almost unusable. Fortunately, my college offers WiFi that is a little bit better. I think I have around a 5mbs download speed here.
My school has speeds over 100mbps and it actually runs that fast with over 1000 devices connected at any given time. I'm found in coffee shops a lot for the internet and the coffee.

When people use their cell phones in the theatre..then yell at us when we tell them to turn it off. Cause ya know, they work there and they know everything.

Just one...it's hard to choose just one form my list.
Well, I believe gossip and commenting. These two activities are strangely close and yet different. I hate people commenting on others appearance. I have seen way too many lecturers making sad faces(sometimes they do cry) because of that. I don't know what's so good about making others sad in the first place.

As for the gossip....that's how rumors spread. I hate that to the core. I always try to divert the topic, when someone starts gossiping. People can be really rude and mean sometimes.

I really dislike it when someone deliberately lies to me (even for a good reason). I would rather listen to bitter truth than a sweet lie.

I also dislike it when someone tries to stick his/her nose where it doesn't belong.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds